As most of the functionnality that were in the table previously have been removed, I also removed the related todo items. Last update on friday 2010/05/14
Created on sunday 2008/09/21
Updated on wednesday 2008/09/24 (added “when” column)
- Status|Task| when |
- ——-|:—–|:—:| | - in the project area : in a given language, when there is only one project, show it directly, not its blub.|| | - generate an RSS feed for the blog|| | - make the latest blog post visible on the home page|| | - add link to go back in time for the blog page.|| | - add a search functionality.|| | - validate/simplify the CSS for all contents.|| Done | || [done] | - Remove all the editing functionnality |2010/05/14| [done] | - Move to git |2010/05/13| [done] | - Update to the latest php markdown extra |2010/05/13| [fixed] | - blog’s previous and next post do not link to the previous or next posts|2008/10/17| [fixed] | - it is now possible to relatively link from the blog to the project and notes area |2008/10/28| [fixed] | - implement a simple listing for the blog posts |2008/10/25|
The diagnostic phone number : 3001#12345# . It is useless to add it to a “tel” link as the number is stripped of the * and # .
It is also useless to add it to a contact for the purpose of dialing it. it somehow doesn’t work.
iPhone 1G vs IPhone 3G main differences :
- GPS : nice, but sucks battery like its going out of fashion.
- 3G : well, I haven’t had the occasion of using it much yet.
- Better reception : quite improved. The wifi scanner picks up many more access points, and the “edge” connection is kept further away from the nearest base station.
- new shape + new shell material : does holds much better in the hand.
- Different screen temperature.
- Sound of the speaker (bottom of the device) is different, less clear but stronger, almost like there is some kind of echo.