Mandatory for a well-made tomato salad.
- Tea spoon
- soup spoon
- some kind of glass or bowl
- Measure 1 soup spoon vinegar into the container
- Measure 2 soup spoon olive oil into the container
- Add some mustard to taste ~ ½ tea spoon for each soup spoon of vinegar
- Stir vigorously so all three ingredients are homogeneously mixed
I prefer to use olive oil and Balsamic vinegar because I find I like the taste, but feel free to explore with your favorite ingredients. The important thing is the ⅓ - ⅔ ratio of vinegar to olive oil, which you can likely adjust depending on how strong you like your sauce.