Here are the usual symptomes of when I get my yearly “Stay home”-grad sickness.
- breathing through my nostril becomes extremely sharp.
- some pain appears in the back of the nose/top of the throat, and swallowing gets slightly painful.
- my nose starts running, spontaneously, and the liquid is like water.
- sinuses starts to be full, so I experience some headache and toothache.
- I start to be able to unload my sinuses ! Yay ! Less headache and toothache!.
- my throat starts to be extremely sensitive/itchy, and it feel as if i can rub the itching area from my back. My throat feels dry, coughing is extremely severe when it occurs, but not too painful.
- less itching in my throat, and still some stuff to discharge from the nose.